Eyebrows – Semi-Permanent Colour Correction
• Imitation of natural hair — used in cases of partial absence of hair, to create the effect of natural eyebrows.
• Shadow effect — used to emphasize natural shape of light eyebrows.
• Mixed technique – used to make natural look of eyebrow when alopecia.
Lips – Semi-Permanent Colour Correction
• Spraying technique — used to give visual volume and emphasize natural beauty of your lips , juicy lips.
• Complete filling — used to correct defects in shape and colour.
• Lip- Light – used to create a volume effect lip contour , accent silhouette , making certain piquancy to your look.
Eyes – Semi-Permanent Colour Correction
• Natural Eyeline contour — used to make thick lashes effect.
• Classic Eyeline contour — used to make shape of the eye, illusion of ultrathin eyeliner.
• Brilliant Eyes – used to make colour deepness of natural iris of the eye, illusion of deep look.
Natural results … just semi-permanent make up!